Our client is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team. This is a Full-Time job with possible career development within the Corporate Service Practitioners’ practice.
Main general duties:
• Assisting in all general accounting of a portfolio of local and foreign clients; this includes keeping the updated Trial Balance, maintenance of accounting records and reporting.
• Assisting in closing-off procedures.
• Preparation of interim and annual financial statements and support in ancillary accounting areas.
• Assist corporate clients in company management, banking matters, tax computations and fiscal compliance.
• Assistance and support in Corporate Support work, including company secretarial, matters related to the update with MBR issues, preparation of business plans and cash flow projections, general business advisory work and other support in general operations of the companies.
This position is on site, Monday to Friday, Office hours.
Interested? Get in touch!