An opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading global organisation with focus on sportsbook, with clients in more than 100 countries. You will join a growing department as a response to further expansion, which will give you clear opportunities for future career progression within the organisation.
The ideal candidate has around three years of experience in business analysis or project management within a sports betting domain. Someone with strong communication skills in English, as well as familiarity with Business Analyst tools such as SWOT, GAP, and Process Modelling.
This position requires the individual to already be located in Malta, or willing to relocate.
• Understand and document existing internal processes.
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and to understand their needs.
• Performing GAP analysis in order to break down projects in smaller projects.
• Define KPI’s and CSF’s to monitor progress and success.
• Scheduling of meetings between stakeholders
• Provide effective communication with the IT department for the projects involved.
Experience and Skills:
• 3 year experience in business analysis or project managements.
• 1+ years of experience in sports betting domain.
• Experienced in creating requirements documents and BA tools
• Strong communication skills in English (oral and verbal)
• Experience with various Business Analysis tools such as: Flowcharts, Process Modelling, SWOT or GAP.
• Strong analytical skills.
Interested? Apply today!