As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will collaborate with all other departments (Marketing, Operations, Finance and Affiliates) of the company. The BI Analyst will support the organisation’s data needs by delivering insights as well as creating reports and dashboards. With the experience gained through this job you will be able to develop an internal career path and grow within the company.
1. Develop and manage BI solutions.
2. Provide analytical support to key decision makers.
3. Support all brands, marketing channels and territories.
4. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
5. Monitor key performance indicators and projections.
6. Support marketing, operations and affiliates initiatives and campaigns.
7. Provide on-going data analysis and business insights through various analytical methods.
8. Collaborate with business users on analytical and reporting requirements.
9. Create and maintain documentation including requirements, solutions design and business reviews.
10. Train business users in BI tools.
1. Experience as a Business, Marketing or Product Analyst.
2. Experience creating Reports, Dashboards and Visualisation.
3. Experience compiling and analysing marketing and business metrics.
4. Experience extracting data from databases, data warehouse and reporting platforms.
5. Proficient user of Excel and SQL.
6. Knowledge of statistics, segmentation and modelling will be an asset.
7. Extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
8. Ability to learn quickly, contribute both independently and as part of a team.
9. Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested and want to hear more about it?