I am working with a rising fin-tech company based in Malta who are seeing senior C++ developers to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient with C++, has great experience with multithreading and who is comfortable working very independently. If you are looking for a role where you can work on both Bitcoin related and traditional financial products, this is an opportunity worth considering.
The C++ developers who will be responsible for the building of back-end/server applications, mainly Web based (HTTP/REST) services. Your primary responsibility will be to
design and implement such systems and also coordinate with our Dev-Ops team to facilitate their deployment and monitoring within Cloud infrastructures.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean, performance and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality monitoring modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Assist and facilitate in the deployment of Systems developed
- Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- A good knowledge of C++11 (preferable C++14 upwards), its paradigms and best-practices
- Possibly some knowledge of Boost and Poco C++ libraries
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments (specifically using RAII)
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- A good degree of C++ template meta-programming
- Sound familiarity with multi-threading and concurrent programming
- A degree of familiarity with RDBMS/SQL databases (specifically MySQL and Postgres)
- Some experience in the implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Sound knowledge of code versioning tools (specifically git (core) and through github and gitlab)
- 3-4 years minimum programming/development experience in the Industry
- Minimum B.Sc. Degree in a Computer Science related field, preferably Software
- You must also be passionate about writing good C++ code, have a good work ethic, be committed, attentive to detail and communicate clearly.
A very attractive salary package is being offered for the right candidate in addition to relocation assistance.
Interested? Get in touch today!