This role is focused on delivering the best Casino games in the industry to a number of key markets. Responsibilities include managing the Games Delivery roadmap for our 3rd Party Slots, Live Casino games and in-house created slot games. The ideal candidate will play a crucial part in ensuring that business continues to grow in key markets, keeping an eye what competitors are up to.
Reporting to our Director of Casino, the ideal candidate will help to build and execute a games release plan for our key markets. They will be involved and help with testing of games when they are released to ensure quality content is provided to players. The ideal candidate will be responsible for market research to help identify the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top performing games, whilst also working closely with the company’s 3rd parties to ensure they are always up to date with their latest roadmap and plans.
• A highly organised individual who can be a key part in ensuring we continue to grow our dominance in our key markets. You will do this by;
• Building strong relationships with our Casino game suppliers, ensuring we are always at the forefront of their mind.
• Commercially minded for on-boarding new casino game suppliers
• Working hand in hand with our Marketing and Operational teams, as well as our Technology teams
• Ensuring we are providing the right games to our players at the right time, and that the games receive all relevant marketing support.
• Manage and optimise our content portfolio, to ensure it is always best in class.
• Becoming an expert in the markets you manage – understand who our competition are, what they are doing, and how we can be better than them.
• Reporting on key KPI’s for your markets – identifying what is/isn’t working and reporting on it to Senior stakeholders, as well as highlighting any improvement opportunities.
• Proven ability in the management of Online Casinos
• Excellent reporting & Analytical skills
• Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base
• Innovative approach
• Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
• Good understanding of our providers and potential future providers
Get in touch.