The role will be to live and breathe how the customers interact with the gaming products across all brands to ensure delivery of easy & speedy, engaging, innovative and above all safe set of customer experiences that helps our global brands win in a highly competitive market.
• You will understand internal and external customers, define product direction vision and strategy to ensuring all our global brands continue revolutionizing ecommerce within the online casino sector.
• You will assess the business impact of the products and features you develop in collaboration with our commercial teams
• You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at great speed.
• You will demonstrate a passion for understanding customer and brand needs and be hungry for customer insight and data.
• You will use your curiosity for how things work and passion for great products to create products that our customers love.
• You will be able to lead, engage and inspire colleagues from a wide range of disciplines to plan and measure impactful ecommerce product initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
• You will bring a strong knowledge of how operations work, and have a passion for delivering improvements that move the dial of operational performance
• Take ownership of key parts of our casino sights, understanding what our customer’s need, and develop and improve products and processes to improve customers’ journeys.
• Transform high-level business challenges into product vision, strategy and roadmaps
• Provide Insights into the future technologies that allow for the automation and transformation of operational processes and product
• Ability to work with Senior Operational Managers to understand, shape and deliver their transformation strategy
• Drive complex optimisation programmes informed by data analysis, market and customer insights
• Build strong and aligned relationships with commercial, development, design and business insight teams
• Creates organisation-wide energy and optimism for the future.
• Shows personal commitment to the vision.
• Driven for results and is action oriented in approach
• Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
• Pursues work with energy and drive
• Pushes self and helps others achieve results
• Demonstrates initiative in identifying and seizing new opportunities, with the ability to get their ‘hands dirty’
• Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels
• Attentively listens to others
• Logical thinker who is able to demonstrate how their ideas will work in practice
• Adjusts to fit the audience and the message
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Product Management role of customer facing products, casino focused is a bonus
• Experience in presenting and communicating to senior management at all levels
• Experience in customer operations systems, tools and process within Payments, Fraud and back office desirable.
Get in touch.