We are looking for an experienced gaming financial professional for a new Group CFO position based in Malta. This role will be managing localized financial departments across a number of different companies and locations.
We are looking for someone that has a proven track record in people management and has developed talent internally. This role will be sitting at board level reporting to the CEO and stakeholders.
- Ownership of key financial processes such as forecasting, budgeting and KPI reporting
- Maintain accurate and reliable accounting records in accordance with IFRS standards
- Ensure all regulatory filings to licensing authorities are completed on time – monthly player
liabilities, management accounts etc.
- Ownership of all accounting requirements across group companies in all territories
- Liaise with company auditors for yearly statutory accounts
- Work with external accounting providers in different territories to maintain accurate &
timely accounting including inter-company reconciliations
- Develop plan to in-house various accounting functions that are currently provided by
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and maintain strong
- Oversee cash flow management and planning for short term and long term
- Prepare management accounting pack on a monthly basis
- Analyze the company’s actual performance compared to business plans and budgets
- Present and explain for group or subsidiaries the financial statements, goals, processes,
budgets, activity to different stakeholders (management, board, investors, etc)
- Develop the current finance team by setting clear roles and objectives for all team members
- Oversee a continuous drive towards automation of all possible processes in the finance
department including reporting, invoicing, analysis
- Lead and inform all aspects of the organization in relation to financial accountabilities,
deliverables, risk and budgetary requirements
- Oversee tax management and planning on group and company level to ensure tax
- Be the main contact with the Group’s banks
- Work with the CEO to shape the overall strategy and direction of the operational business
- Take part in M&A and financing activities for further strengthening of the Group
- Lead Investor Relations and submit reports to different stakeholders
Interested? Get in touch.