Our Client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Head of the company’s financial activities.
- Oversee cash flow management, budget planning, risk management across all business and financial aspects.
- Oversee the company reporting responsibilities including regulatory reporting duties, audit, tax planning and tax returns.
- Develop and execute financial analysis of the business, identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Work well with CEO, COO, CROs to develop the strategic plan.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position in a global company
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
Interested? Get in touch with us for more information