An international and very well established, Corporate Service Provider, is looking for a number of Client Auditors, to join their growing team. The growth of this team comes as a result of overall company growth.
The senior auditors will be responsible for:
• Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completing audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraising adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Maintaining internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditors.
• Preparing special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Around 2 years of auditing experience.
• Related qualification, or final stages of.
• Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Able to work both autonomously and in a team.
What you will get:
• Very competitive remuneration packages
• The opportunity to work in an international environment and one that promotes growth and development of employees.
Interested? Great, let’s talk further! Apply directly or send an email to email@example.com