Urgent Compliance Executive role available for the leading law firm in Malta. They are a successful and growing business, looking for a qualified Compliance Executive to report directly to their Head of Compliance and MLRO. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing law firm.
• Carrying out relevant risk assessments to identify and mitigate exposure to ML/TF
• Updating and setting up AML/CFT, Compliance and Risk Management Programmes, in line with any developments
• Delivering AML/CFT compliance-related training
• A point of contact for the other departments. Ensuring they have the information and support to execute their obligations in the AML/CFT programme
• Preparing periodic AML/CFT and compliance reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
• Preparing external reports and returns to be submitted to relevant regulatory and authorities
• Ensuring the company’s business operations are compliant with any applicable laws, regulations, professional standards, accepted business practices and internal standards.
• Professional experience in a similar role
• Tertiary level of education (Minimum of MQF Level 5 equivalent)
Desired (but not essential):
• A law degree
• Compliance and/or AML/CFT-related qualifications
I am happy to answer any questions or further information on this role, contact me on:
Cell: (+44) 7889284670