Currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Executive to join a growing advisory firm in Malta. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic group of people that handles both international clients operating in a wide range of industries and the internal compliance function within the organisation.
The role is ideal for someone who has a legal background with experience within AML / CFT as well as regulatory compliance.
• The role will include the selling and provision of compliance services to third parties.
• Assisting the internal compliance function of the organisation that includes a licensed Trust company as well as regulated Corporate Service provider.
• Ensuring customer due diligence is in line with the company’s customer acceptance policy, creating and updating policies and procedures in relation to AML / CFT to ensure compliance with current and new legislations and ensuring that AML procedures are enforced throughout the firm.
• Processing of accepting new clients as well as performing client re-evaluation in line with our Risk Compliance policies
• Effectively preparing and submitting AML reports.
• Lead on and prepare for regulatory audits/compliance reviews.
• Providing guidance on technical regulatory requirements.
• Assessment of internal controls and procedures.
• First Degree level of education and/or be a fully qualified lawyer.
• Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbal and written;
• The ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Previous experience in compliance and client facing work.
• A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and outgoing personality, who enjoys client interaction and has a keen interest in compliance.
Get in touch for further details!