Growing Esports firm (with a head office in the US and a growing Maltese office) urgently needs a Compliance Officer to support both their CEO and Head of Compliance.
As the Compliance officer you will be expected to supervise and make sure that the business is adhering to the regulatory requirements.
An example of what may be expected of you may look like:
• Review & maintain the company’s policies & procedures
• Hold a compliance key function and therefore act as the main contact with the regulator for compliance matters.
• Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
• Strategically assess the current targeted geolocations and provide recommendations
• Lead internal and external compliance audits while managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations if any
• Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders
• Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
• Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
• Work closely with the MLRO and assist with day-to-day AML CFT compliance checks and reporting
• Performing ad-hoc AML projects as may be required from time to time.
• Proactively monitor, assess, review and report to the Board or MLRO on any upcoming regulatory changes and any related risks on an international basis which might have an effect on the company.
• Assess marketing campaigns and their respective T&Cs to ensure compliance.
• Happy with a start-up environment
• Comfortable with advising and interpreting regulatory requirements
• Experience with the MGA
• Comfortable working in dispersed/remote teams.
• Certificates in AML/CFT training & previous experience within payments and fraud detection are considered a plus.
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: