Working directly under the Head of Compliance/MLRO (who reporting into the Board of Directors) you will play an integral part of the compliance team.
As a Compliance Officer you will be supporting the design, implementation and running of all regulatory and card scheme compliance activities, as well as leading contributing to licensing.
You will ensure that the business achieves and maintains compliance with all current and future MFSA requirements in all areas of responsibility; together with the responsibility for all aspects of the company AML and CFT frameworks in relation to its activities.
• Liaising with the Central Bank of Malta, MFSA and FIAU and other relevant bodies in connection with AML/CFT matters
• Assisting with the design, implement and maintain the Company’s AML and CFT framework.
Assisting with the design, implement and maintain the Company’s compliance monitoring programme
• Prepare and submit all of the relevant regulatory reporting to the MFSA, Central Bank of Malta and FIAU.
• Conduct internal AML audits on a regular basis.
• Keep abreast with any regulatory and AML legislative changes.
• Monitoring of transactions, whilst investigating and analysing suspicious activity.
Key requirements are:
• Possess the relevant qualifications / training in relevant financial services compliance
• Able to demonstrable in-depth knowledge of relevant financial services legislation, card scheme regulations, data protection, and other relevant regulation
• In-depth understanding of practice and typologies of financial crime, money-laundering, data and identity theft and best practice for managing these risks
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: