Growing group with licence in the US urgently needs a Compliance Officer to join their team (hybrid work from home and remote).
As the Compliance Officer you will be tasked with ensuring that the company is adhering to the regulatory demands of new markets, as well as continuously following and updating the regulatory changes in the existing markets.
The Compliance Officer will work closely with different departments to determine when a regulatory change requires amendments to the company’s policies, procedures and systems, and act as subject matter expert on compliance related matters.
• Supporting the regulatory process for new markets.
• Following regulations and regulatory updates in existing markets and implementing the required changes in the Company’s policies, procedures, and systems
• Escalate any Compliance/non-Compliance issues, i.e., potential issues in policies, procedures, or systems to the Compliance Manager and any other stakeholder
• Assist with the continuous implementation of the Company’s AML/CFT, Responsible Gambling and Data Protection Programs
• Review marketing materials, presentations, and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Salary: Up to €35,000
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on:
Cell: (+356) 99126800