One of our exciting clients, a leading gaming company that operates across international markets and offers online gaming experience to millions of players worldwide, is seeking a Country Manager to join their growing team.
The Country manager will be responsible for providing insights to key stakeholders to maximise the commercial opportunity in the market. In this role, one will be working closely with various stakeholders in the group and also reporting to the CEO & CCO.
- Assist in building the commercial market strategy for Casino and support multi-vertical strategies for the Australian market.
- Assist in building strategical market roadmaps to define the market strategy in coordination with several stakeholders (deep analysis of market data, consumer insights, competition and brand tracking, product readiness, and market trends).
- Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial teams.
- Ensure KPI targets are met and oversee the day-to-day operations. Track and review Acquisition and CRM campaigns.
- Optimize based on clear commercial targets and work with various stakeholders including CRM, Product, Payments, Group Marketing, and Compliance, to optimize plans.
- Support workstreams to ensure the execution and optimization of the local strategy.
- Support regulation and market development processes on a local level and own the high-level commercial plan to calibrate the strategy accordingly.
- Develop market opportunities and transform them into operational actions.
- Represent the commercial teams in compliance meetings and update the strategy according to regulations and business development activities.
- Act as a program manager for local projects, especially in coordinating all regulatory-related processes and changes.
- Represent the voice of the customer in the market
- Initiate localization reviews to ensure the content in all sites is market-relevant.
- Identify local business opportunities for future growth.
- Explore business partnerships based on the market strategy.
- Support Acq teams to build clear briefs to the Group marketing for planning such opportunities.
- Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
- Experience working in a multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organization and diligence
- Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
Great team player
- Strong skills in working with common spreadsheet and presentation tools to organize, report, design and present your plans
Interested? Get in touch!