Our client’s team in Sofia is growing. They are looking to appoint a person who will take ownership of in-house crypto platform.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set project timeline
- “Hands-on” technical site of the projects
- Managing 3rd Party providers and technical development resources
- Assisting the development team to meet the objectives of each sprint and provide continuous feedback to UX/UI designers when translating the user stories into layouts/ user flows
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog according to business and product strategy
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- You have strong business acumen in project planning and management
- You have 2+ years of Project Management Experience gained in fintech industry
- You have strong understanding of crypto and crypto functionality
- You continuously seek ways on how to make the process more effective and you continuously crave for efficiency.
- You love proposing new ideas and strategies that further improve the process and create more opportunities for the company.
- You have attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Interested? Send a CV now!