One of the worlds most successful online gambling groups, offering entertainment to millions of customers, is looking for a Data Protection
subject matter expert (SME) to join their team.
As the Data Protection SME, you will be the right hand person to the current Data Protection Officer (DPO) and legal team, handling all matters related to data protection on a global scale.
You’ll be expected to:
- Advise all key stakeholders globally on all matters related to data privacy
- Advise on practical implications of privacy requirements under the GDPR, UK GDPR, and other data privacy laws
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to drive compliance with data privacy laws
- Posses a law degree
- Come from a solid data protection background
- Privacy related certification is a plus
- Experience driving cross-functional and global projects
- Good understanding of online technologies and their privacy implications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build close partnerships with business and legal stakeholders
Interested? Get in touch!