Our client is looking for a Junior Designer who will be involved in creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Head of Brand & Design and the Senior Designer.
• The Junior Designer will be involved in creating design solutions, under the guidance of the Head of Brand & Design and the Senior Designer.
• These designs will have a high visual impact and will align with the company goals and contribute to increasing conversion rates.
• The Junior Designer will be confident in their own ability and be able to work unaided, if necessary, to meet the expectations and demands of the wider Brand & Design team.
Personal Skills and Traits:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Adeptness with leading design software packages.
• A determination to achieve and succeed.
• Some creative industry experience.
• The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
• A background of working as part of a design team.
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
• Consistency regardless of project size.
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team.
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
• Strong creative skills
• Ability to work to defined briefs and templates
• Ability to complete tasks to tight and demanding deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
• Confidence to present and explain ideas to managers and colleagues
• A sound design ability and the necessary skills to see visualisations through to execution
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Good time management skills – highly organised
Knowledge & Experience:
• 2+ years experience in design
• Degree level qualification in design-related subject(s)
A proven ability in the use of the following, to a medium/advanced level is essential;
• Adobe CC suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Mac Operating Systems
Additional knowledge of the following would be desirable:
• 3D/4D Animation
• UI/UX Design
• Understanding of the betting industry
• Online Casino/Gaming products
• Knowledge of esport
Interested? Get in touch!