You will be driving the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions while leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of Software Engineers.
You will be leveraging your communication, leadership, and software expertise and work within a fast-moving environment to deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Own the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions.
• Report on the status of development, quality, and system performance.
• Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
• Hire, coach, and mentor Software Engineers.
• Design, implement, test, and maintain innovative software solutions.
• Establish and maintain the use of software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
• Write high quality distributed system software.
• Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• Perform code reviews.
• Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to team activities.
Who are you?
• You have 4+ years of professional software development experience.
• You have 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• You have working knowledge of Unix/Linux and object-oriented programming in PHP, Java or C#.
• You have strong software development qualities including the ability to drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, good technical judgment, clear communication, engagement, and teamwork, and can drive quality.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
• You have experience in fostering a culture of modern engineering practices.
• You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Previous experience with leading software teams would be considered an advantage.
• Previous experience running teams using Agile Development methodologies would be considered an advantage.
Interested? Great- apply today!