I’m working with a leading iGaming provider of high-quality casino games who are in need of a DevOps / Automation Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be experienced with AWS and Azure technologies with in depth knowledge of CI/CD automation and a solid infrastructure background.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement infrastructure as code systems for various data platforms/cloud platform.
- Responsible for the various automated processes on infrastructure environments on different operating systems and platforms (Azure and AWS).
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining performance system monitoring.
- Automation – Build automation processes and help drive the adoption of automated processes deployment practices in Azure and AWS.
- Contribute with infrastructure team (network, hardware, OS, database administration, security etc) competency.
- Perform repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Creating and/or improving infrastructure environments.
- Contributing with infrastructure (network, hardware, os, database administration, security etc) competency.
- Managing automation with third parties services such as Jira, Octopus etc.. Getting the best values and deals from our contracts.
- Analysing and resolving infrastructure deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Experience in providing automation services for Cloud environments (including Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Experience in the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service capabilities including virtual machines, image creation, storage management, security groups and role-based access controls.
- Good understanding of Windows Automation and deployment techniques.
- Hands-on Experience with Jira, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Postman and Terraform.
- Scripting experience using PowerShell, Python and JSON.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and pushing application and code during builds such as Bitbucket and Octopus.
- Public Cloud knowledge preferred (AWS & Azure).
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD systems and building pipelines.
- Experience with configuration management platforms (Ansible)
- Experience with Log management software (Splunk or ELK)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google
Salary €55k – €60k
Get in touch if you’re interested to hear more!