A Fraud Manager is urgently needed to join the successful PSP that trades in a variety of locations with a wide range of currencies. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial minded Fraud Manager to be a part of their growth. This is a high-profile role where your knowledge and expertise will be relied on by the COO.
As the Fraud Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running and success of the Fraud team. An example of what would be expected of you may look like:
• Manage outsourced Fraud teams
• Manage the Operations budget and make recommendations to senior management in relation to growing a sustainable department
• Establish medium to long term strategy for the department
• Monitor activity of incoming and outgoing payments to ensure the smooth operation of all the merchants
• Ensure Fraud team have a comprehensive understanding of how each payment method works
• Ensure that any suspicious cases of Money Laundering are being escalated to the MLRO
Salary: Up to £70,000
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.