I am working with a leading affiliate marketing company based in Barcelona who are in need of a frontend developer to join their small but growing team.
Focusing on the North American market the company have several highly successful affiliation sites working with leading sportsbook and casino operators including Bet365, William Hill, Betway and Bodog.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated international team of software developers, SEO Analysts, Outreach Specialists and designers.
I am looking for a Front-End Developer who can deliver quality software using the best practices with a mobile-first mentality.
You will work on improving the UX on existing websites as well as building a new project from scratch. The company value self-management, ownership and speed of delivery, you will join a cross-functional team and work hand in hand with a UX/UI expert, PO and other developers.
The ideal candidate would bring experience in a modern toolchain like ES6, React.js, SASS, Typescript, etc.
The team collaborates with Jira, GitHub, Asana and uses tools such as Zeplin and Storybook.
• Experience working with modern stacks (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, etc.).
• Strong focus on performance (Lighthouse).
• Awareness of UX and usability principles and progressive enhancement.
• Knowledge about server-side React rendering using styled components.
• Experience with Node.js and npm.
• Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
• The ability to communicate in English.
• (Bonus) Experience working with WordPress themes
• (Bonus) Experience with testing (BrowserStack, GhostInspector).
€30k – €45k DOE