A well-established iGaming service provider are currently on the looking for an internal Accountant, to join their growing Finance team. The Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will hold a key function across the department.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and forecasts to facilitate decision making and management of operations (i.e. weekly cash flow forecast, etc.)
• Coordinate with Data side to ensure proper information is available for financial analysis and decision-making, to support business partner initiatives and MD&A preparation and reporting.
• Perform monthly end close on a timely basis for Payment and Gaming Entities.
• Prepare annual cash flow budget and analyze variances on a monthly basis.
• Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
• Manage the preparation of all financial reports (incl. Regulatory financial reports, Monthly closing package, Fee reconciliation, etc.).
• Develop the internal audit program and control system to ensure assets are well protected and identified opportunities to recover funds.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results and identify opportunities for recoveries
• Around 8 years of accounting experience, preferably gained experience in a gaming company.
• Holds a recognized Accounting degree or partly qualified.
• Proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel is essential.
• An effective team player but able to work on own initiative and with a flexible working schedule due to working with people in different time zones.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Competitive compensation.
• Discretionary bonus.
• Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye + dental) after 3 months of service. .
• Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi (take your contract to sign up!).
• On-site Gym
• Training and other Events to support your career.
• Discount card with on-site food court
• Childcare Centre
• Library (bring & share).
• Company sponsored car parking.
• Bitcoin Programme.
• Team Building Events (Covid-19 dependent).
• Birthday Surprise.
This is a remote opportunity, based in Malta.