A warranted Gaming Lawyer is urgently needed to join an ambitious boutique CSP based in Malta (focusing on gaming). This is an excellent opportunity for a gambling lawyer to work for a business offering a unique product on multiple projects.
As a Gaming Lawyer you will be expected to:
• Analyse and review licensing processes and procedures across different jurisdictions (EU/NON-EU)
• Manage Gaming license applications under different jurisdictions
• Handle licensing issues and manage regulatory enquiries from different jurisdictions
• Manage all claims and legal proceedings and Intellectual Property
• Monitoring and implementation of both license related and laws impacting remote gambling services
• Identify, create and maintain the company’s framework of policies, instructions and procedures to ensure all is compliant with the regulations and directives under different jurisdictions
• Providing guidance on compliance laws and regulations in relation to legal requirements across different jurisdictions where the company holds/intends to hold a remote gaming licenses.
The ideal person will:
• Be able and comfortable to work in a start-up environment
• Be well versed with Maltese law
• Have a good understanding of the regulations and policies with the MGA
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: