An ambitious boutique CSP based in Malta is urgently looking to build their Compliance team and need someone to oversee the Compliance, Legal and Analytics teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded gaming professional (ideally from a legal or compliance background) to share their knowledge and guide the Maltese team in the right direction.
As a Gaming Lead you will be expected to:
• Oversee and manage the legal, compliance and analysis teams
• Establish KPIs for all team members to achieve company-wide operational and strategic goals
• Keep abreast with developments in the gaming industry across multiple jurisdictions.
• Report findings to higher management on a weekly basis.
• Analyse and monitor the regulatory process for gaming companies under a variety of jurisdictions
• Keep abreast with regulatory and licencing changes and updates across multiple jurisdictions
• Oversee that internal gaming controls are in line with the regulatory framework applicable under different jurisdictions
• Compile reports, data and other information as required by regulatory authorities from time to time
• Liaise with all market stakeholders of the business to ensure adherence to all relevant market policies and guidelines.
The ideal person will:
• Be able and comfortable to work in a start-up environment
• Previously have been in a similar position
• Have a good understanding of the regulations and policies with the MGA and other European jurisdictions
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: