One of our exciting clients is looking for a Head of Casino Operations to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Become a leader of the Casino BU operational management team Manage a team of 5 people and growing
- Be the casino point of contact for all our casino brands
- Represent the casino consumer voice in the company
- Competitors analysis of the entire value chain and identify relevant best practices from similar disciplines
- Casino focal point for key user journeys and touchpoints, and initiate improvement plans accordingly.
- Identify needs and initiate a plan to provide a best-in-class casino customer support experience.
- Optimize and own the risk management of casino games limits
- Optimize and own the casino content presentation
- Initiate additional development and evolution of the operational tools
- Casino focal point for deposit limits policy and risks management
- Working with the training team on new product launches and knowledge transfer
- The focal point for customer support interface, capabilities and tools
- Ongoing review of outstanding support events and action improvement plans and mitigation
- Handle major site incidents and escalations
- Own the casino production calendar and all changes that might impact user experience
- Own the production upload calendar risks management
- Monitor casino SLA and production stability
- The focal point for customer satisfaction rating and proactively developing initiatives for improvement
- Proactive functional testing among the various platforms/games/licenses/brands
- Proactive user testing among the various platforms/games/licenses/brands
- Work closely with the VIP and marketing teams to optimize customers’ journey and user expectations
- Managing customer surveys Skills/Experience
- Proven experience with a Real Money Casino operations of at least 5 years – a must
- A proven leader
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure with a diverse group of internal and external personnel
- Experience working with marketing services and product teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication, organizational and project implementation skills
Interested? get in touch!