A Head of Compliance/MLRO is needed for a growing boutique business with office across Europe. This is a high-profile opportunity where you will be reporting into the Board of Directors. As the Head of Compliance/MLRO you key purpose is to: implement, run and oversee all regulatory and card scheme compliance activities within the business.
Below you will find further detail of what may be expected of you. Which can vary from:
• Be the main point of contact for liaising with the Central Bank of Malta, MFSA and FIAU
• Design, implement and maintain the Company’s AML and CFT framework
• Prepare and submit all of the relevant regulatory reporting to the MFSA, Central Bank of Malta and FIAU
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Develop an effective AML compliance culture
• Conduct internal AML audits on a regular basis
• Be responsible for the monitoring of transactions, whilst investigating and analysing suspicious activity. He/she shall consider such reports to determine whether a suspicious transaction report is to be submitted to the FIAU and/or authorities concerned
• Maintain training programmes and documentation to ensure that staff are aware of the most recent developments and mandatory training is delivered to staff in relation to compliance and AML matters
• Oversee the systems, processes and policies related to client funds safeguarding
• Ensure the company operates within card scheme regulations where relevant
• Keep abreast of compliance regulations and practice
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: