One of our most promising iGaming clients, who will be launching their brand across the US market very soon, is growing and want to hire a Head of Compliance & Risk to set up this department.
They are seeking an experienced Head of Compliance and Risk to guide them through risk and regulatory compliance projects. The product is new to the market, so this is a superb opportunity for an exceptional candidate to build the compliance and risk team from the ground up.
This is a key role for the business, as they begin to move the compliance and risk function away from external consultants with the aim of eventually having a complete ‘in house’ team. The successful candidate would need to strategize, build a functional team and supporting processes to manage our long term multi-jurisdictional plans. The candidate for this role must have had exposure and has an interest in the US gaming regulatory market, ideally within New Jersey along with a clear understanding of risk strategy, fraud and AML.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• To sit on project boards ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory codes and licence requirements.
• To create an operational function to manage compliance.
• To liaise with relevant compliance bodies.
• To work with consultants and the senior team to understand and create risk strategy.
• To operationally create a function to manage AML and Fraud.
The ideal candidate will also be a self-managing, organised, adaptable individual who demonstrates a strong drive and desire to succeed in a start-up environment.
Salary – Very competitive (DOE)
Interested? Great, let’s chat. Apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org