One of our Clients is currently looking for a Head of New Business to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with the senior management team to define new business strategy – by defining key priorities and new business opportunities including (but not limited to) new brands, new territories and new products.
- Leading the management preparation for new business opportunities and producing and presenting new business proposals outlining risks and go-to-market/business strategy.
- Proactively identify regional and global trends in the online gaming industry that are outside the current business scope, and then find ways to capitalise on it.
- Undertake market research both in new target markets and market trends in existing markets in the intent of clearly defining a road map that is justified, prioritised and well thought out and in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Responsible for identification and management of new strategic partnerships to further boost revenues and growth of the company.
- Management of the country managers which markets fall under the category of ‘new business’ – guide, develop and nurture these markets until they are mature enough for hand over.
- Act as business lead for new business development initiatives, work closely with product heads, analytics, commercial and operational teams to ensure requirements are met.
- Fully responsible for ‘new business’ revenues generated, ensuring that budgets and forecasts are met.
- Igaming industry veteran (8+ years experience) that is experienced across a wide range of verticals, products and – ideally – territories.
- Lives and breathes KPIs and numbers.
- To have an established network within the i-gaming community in order to get market insights.
- The ability to combine a strategic approach with a can-do attitude
Interested? Get in touch for more information