Our client, a growing group of companies, operating across the iGaming industry are looking to strengthen their Payments department, and therefore looking for a Head of Payments.
Reporting to the COO, your main responsibilities will be:
• Own the payment roadmap and implementation for the Group
• Understand the local payment needs for each existing and future market and identify existing gaps
• Actively work within your payment supplier network to find good payment solutions
• Evaluate new potential payment partners from all angles to understand potential risks and build mitigation plans
• Work with the compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are followed
• Own all payment related commercial discussions and negotiations.
• Manage operational relationships with PSP’s
• Design good payment experiences together with the UX team
Skills & Experience:
• Proven in-depth knowledge of the payments and fraud ecosystemrs within the Gaming industry across International markets, mainly Asia, regulatory constraints and opportunities
• Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end processes such as authorisation, settlement and reconciliation for multiple payment services such as cards, eWallets, vouchers and bank transfer mechanisms
• Experience in managing distributed teams, 3rd party suppliers, and leading/supporting commercial negotiations
• Knowledge of Service Management disciplines, risk mitigation and prior experience with driving development projects
• Ability to juggle priorities and drive forward commercial imperatives.
• Strong technical understanding
• Good understanding of the treasury side of payments
Interested? Good, let’s talk!
Apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org