One of the fastest growing iGaming Groups in the market is now seeking to fill the role of Head of Payments.
• Own the payment roadmap and implementation for the company
• Understand the local payment needs for each existing and future market and identify existing gaps and redundancy needs
• Actively work within and outside your payment supplier network to find strong payment solutions that can further help the business grow
• Evaluate potential new payment partners from all angles to understand potential risks and build mitigation plans
• Ensure payment & risk operations have a comprehensive understanding of how each payment channel works and support them with anything they might need
• Work with the compliance team to ensure all regulatory requirements are followed
• Own all payment related commercial discussions and negotiations.
• Manage operational relationships with PSP’s
• Design good payment experiences together with the UX team
What we would like to see from you…
• Proven in-depth knowledge of the payments and fraud ecosystems in Europe and International markets, mainly Asia, regulatory constraints and opportunities
• Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end processes such as authorisation, settlement and reconciliation for multiple payment services such as cards, eWallets, vouchers and bank transfer mechanisms
• Experience in managing distributed teams, 3rd party suppliers, and leading/supporting commercial negotiations
• Knowledge of Service Management disciplines, risk mitigation and prior experience with driving development projects
• 3+ years of experience working with Payments in an eCommerce setting • Knowledge of the online betting industry is desirable
• A creative problem solver, self-motivated to lead and manage the responsibilities of the role
• Ability to juggle priorities and drive forward commercial imperatives.
• Strong technical understanding
• Good understanding of the treasury side of payments
Get in touch if you’re interested in this role and would like to find out more!