Would you like to work on behalf of a successful iGaming business within a team of like-minded team players with a relentless focus on delivering results?
Our client has a strong presence in the iGaming sector providing a full range of iGaming services and products. They are looking to hire a Head Project Manager who will oversee business projects and ensure that are completed on time and within budget. To be successful as a Head of PMO, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
Ultimately, a top-notch Head of PMO should be well-organized and able to work under pressure.
- Lead the design and set-up of igaming company’s project management office, establishing the PMO as a central function within the company
- Ongoing management and continuous improvement of the PMO, ensuring that the company has the project management capabilities to deliver large complex projects across our internal operations and strategic implementation.
- Lead capacity building to strengthen project management capabilities across the organisation.
- Collaborating with Lead Project Managers in different locations and other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that teams are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- Minimum of five years experience in the igaming industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Interested? Get in Touch!