One of our clients is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner to join their team in Sofia. The successful candidate will play a key role in partnering with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices, fostering a culture of excellence and driving organisational success.
Strategic HR Partnerships:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and implement HR policies aligned with the strategic
growth of the business.
- Provide thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
HR Education and Communication:
- Provide timely information and education to all levels of the company on HR issues
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee
Expertise in HR Functions:
- Offer HR expertise in feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development
- Participate in the development of HR programs, including recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the global HR team to champion a culture of excellence, fostering engagement and inspiration among employees.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches to diagnose and enhance organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
Core HR Processes:
Lead core HR processes, including performance calibration, compensation cycles, and promotions across products
- Analyze and interpret various employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, attrition) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Assist the Talent team as needed in recruiting activities to enhance our workforce.
Office and Administration:
- Manage office supplies for the Sofia location and ensure the seamless operation of office functions.
- Provide support in planning and setting up events for the Sofia office.
- Facilitating the integration of new team members in accordance with company onboarding protocols, ensuring the completion of people administration and registration processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner or similar role in the gaming industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions, including performance management, employee relations, compensation, and organizational development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights for strategic decision-making.
- Proactive and innovative mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
Interested? Get in touch!