Looking for a first-class iOS Developer, responsible for the development of applications for mobile devices on Apple’s iOS operating system. If you have experience in this operating system and want to join a team that is passionate about developing innovative software used by thousands of companies worldwide, then you are the person we’re looking for.
You’ll be part of a vibrant team enjoying the many benefits the Company offers, including an international work environment, catering, private gym and swimming pool, performance related bonus, and an annual profit share scheme.
As an iOS Developer, you’ll be part of the Product & Development team reporting directly to the Product Manager. You’ll be working alongside other developers, designing and building new, company’s mobile application features for devices running Apple iOS operating software.
About the Job
● Designing and building of company’s applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
● Maintenance of quality and responsiveness of applications.
● Collaboration with Product to design and launch new features.
● Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
● Recommending changes and enhancements to improve software application performance.
● Daily reporting and project status updates to Lead Developers.
About the Applicant
● 2-3 years recent experience in iOS development.
● Proficiency in Swift language, Combine and UIKit frameworks.
● Knowledge of iOS CallKit and audio processing.
● Experience with SwiftUI is an advantage.
● Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
● Willingness to take ownership of the software developed.
● Passionate about mobile technologies and creating features that meet user needs.
● Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
● Proficient in English.
● A University degree or equivalent in IT will be considered an advantage
Interested? Get in touch to find out more.