Our client is looking for an IT Manager to join their growing team.
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• Build IT budget and guideline form the management to make more transparent to them.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
• Lead IT teams with motivation and manage the people skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
• Fluent in English read and write
Interested? Get in touch!