A growing law firm based in Valletta, Malta, are looking for a talented Junior Corporate Lawyer driven by curiosity, ambition, and a determination to succeed.
• Performing all aspects of company and trust administration for a portfolio of clients:
• Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions.
• Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents.
• Preparing and filing statutory filings in a timely manner.
• Assisting in the formation and restructuring of legal structures.
• Drafting and reviewing contracts.
• Conducting legal research on various topics according to the Company’s needs.
• Liaising with clients, authorities, banks, and other firms.
• Attending board meetings and drafting minutes.
• Keeping abreast with new regulatory developments in relation to CSP/Trustee rules and regulations, GDPR and other applicable regulatory obligations.
• Any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
• Possession of a law degree and have a warrant to practice law in Malta or in the process of obtaining the said warrant.
• Previous experience in corporate roles will be considered an asset.
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Fluent in English and Maltese.
• Excellent communication skills; organised with a good eye for detail; team-player.
If you are a smart, energetic and a motivated individual, having a solid academic track-record and seeking a fulfilling legal career, get in contact now!