Our client is seeking to employ a Junior CRM Executive to join a well-established iGaming Operator here in Malta. The Junior CRM Executive will be part of a team delivering a multi-channel CRM programme to their customers in order to maximise overall long-term value and minimise attrition.
• Update the website on a weekly basis (Carousel images)
• Manage the CRM execution (newsletters, SMS, push notifications)
• Work closely with Marketing, Design, QA and Customer Service teams to maintain excellent communication and coordination.
• Daily translation of sports related content from English to Dutch
• Implement new campaigns / promotions in a fast-paced environment
• Provide reports and work with Team Manager to optimise campaigns’ efficiency
• Become an industry expert, constantly monitoring competitors’ activities
• Have a strong team ethic, working effectively as part of a team
• Support Sports CRM tasks where necessary.
• Must have knowledge of, and a genuine interest in, Online Casino and the gambling industry.
• Experience in Marketing or CRM is considered a plus.
• Knowledge and interest in Sports is considered an asset.
• Native Dutch language with excellent writing skills.
• Excellent English writing skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Creative flair and capability to write Casino related content.
• Comfortable with translating Sports related content from English to Dutch.
• Competent in Excel and good analytical skills.
• Results-driven and commercially aware.
• Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious.
• Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change.
Interested? Get in touch!