I am currently looking for a Junior SEO for an online lead generation company that creates quality leads in highly competitive verticals, such as iGaming, Financials, Health and Communications.
The role requires the hunger to succeed in search in a competitive industry and as Junior SEO you will contribute to the development and implementation of a unified SEO and Content Strategy for the company’s brand at international level.
The company puts great emphasis on the wellbeing of its employees by offering a great salary and employee benefits.
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
• Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
• Have at least 1 years’ proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
• Good knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
• Experience with SEO reporting;
• Being profound with relevant SEO tools (e.g. ahrefs, Screaming Frog, KWtool.io, Ryte) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive salary and private health care benefits.
• Flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
Reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org