A well established yet continuously growing multi service provider that offers a range of services to companies across the financial industry, including customer support services, payments, risk, etc are looking for a KYC, Team Leader.
This person will be overseeing a team of KYC agents, and will be responsible for team management, driving KYC related projects, whilst continuously working towards improving the KYC function.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the KYC & KYB responsibilities and obligations of the organisation including development & performance;
• Assist in achieving complete compliance management systems in accordance with organisation plans and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures;
• Assist with the responsibility for performing all compliance duties in relation to the business requirements;
• Meet personal targets and those of the team as a whole;
• The smooth running of the team;
• Create and implement training plans;
• Responsible for continuous development of the team, keeping everyone up to date with new information and updating documents to keep them current at all times;
• Set ongoing goals and regular one to one’s with all team members;
• Taking part in projects which may arise from time to time.
● Previous experience in Client Due Diligence;
● Previous experience in working with an online merchant will be considered an asset;
● Fluency in English is required
● Excellent knowledge of KYC & KYB requirements;
● Ability to lead a team, decision-maker;
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
● Attention to details;
● Strong research and analytical skills;
● Project management;
● Team Management;
● Client Management;
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
What you will get:
• The chance to work with an ever growing team and supportive environment
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Career growth opportunities
Interested? Great, apply directly or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.