An opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join an international and growing betting organisation.
This key position focuses on creating business strategies, drive business growth, and understanding customer behaviour. Responsible for complex quantitative analysis, delivery of machine learning algorithms and solutions optimizations.
Suitable for an individual with industry experience in machine learning, data mining and modelling. As well as comfortable using Python, SQL and R. You will poses excellent communication skills and strong problem solving skills.
• Articulate model characteristics and impact to business stakeholders efficiently
• Build, maintain and enhance predictive models
• Use statistical and machine learning approaches to extract value and solve business problems
• Work closely with the BI team members and business stakeholders to identify key opportunities for predictive analytics
• Drive analytical projects through to delivery
• Hands-on experience in data modelling, manipulation, and building of predictive modelling
• Experienced in SQL, R, and Python
• In-depth understanding of machine learning, statistics and AI technologies
• Strong analytical thinking
• Prior experience in iGaming seen as an advantage
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving.
Interested? Get in touch!