Our client is a new payment institution on the market, who is part of a big international holding company. As a part of that company, or client offers innovative financial services, cross-border and P2P payments. In addition to that, they deliver top-notch consultancy services in a variety of domains: from technical to process optimization, from legal/licensing to business model redesign. The organisation does all these with a proven track record of successful results, reduced complexity and improved customer satisfaction. They have over 100 years of combined experience in FinTechs and large corporations and have been far and abroad to develop both successful careers and successful companies. Our client believes that they can be of great help to anybody who shares their values.
The organisation started their operations in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2020 and have worked on their strategy and services. They have recently started building their flagship product and are growing the team. The person they are looking for – a lead developer / architect – is instrumental in this process. This role will be our technology go-to expert and will play an integral role in executing the company’s
strategic direction and development.
We are looking for a hero with strong and proven technology competences as we would like to offer a long-term engagement and career path.
● Take active role in the architectural decisions
● Start the code implementation from scratch
● Maintain the code standards and making sure the architecture is implemented accurately
● Help with the DevOps and infrastructure tasks where possible
● Help build the team, by participating in the recruitment process and then mentoring the more junior colleagues.
● Principal developer or architect level skills with the .NET stack
● Diverse experience with projects that use various technology solutions and different architecture models
● Experience with Microservices and Event driven architectures
● Solid Relational DB skills and preferably experience with database design
● Experience with message brokers (preferably Kafka)
● Understanding of cloud services and the implications of building and maintaining a cloud-based project (preferably MS Azure)
● Experience with containers and orchestration frameworks
● Experience in designing effective, scalable, high performance and responsive enterprise-grade software
● Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, continuing to deliver quality service and consistently meet deadlines
● Strong organizational abilities and people skills
● Bonus – Knowledge and experience of DevOps stuff (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Confluent, Kiali, Prometheus, Grafana) and knowledge in networking, system administration and infrastructure
● Bonus – worked on projects with AML and KYC
● Bonus – understanding of Analytics, Compliance, Fraud and/or CyberSecurity
● Big plus – good knowledge of the financial industry and technologies
● Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal)
● Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant technology-related discipline preferred.
● Very competitive salary and performance-based bonuses in the range between 0.5 and 3 monthly net salaries, given the degree of the achievement of the objectives
● Hybrid model of work with a cozy office in Sofia, Bulgaria
● Additional social benefits (food vouchers; additional health and social insurance; MultiSport card and mobile phone)
● Opportunity to join a new Payment Institution business
● Additional trainings and certification
● Networking opportunities / team building events
● Coaching and mentorship program
● Individual career plan
● Unlimited opportunities to grow and develop, sky’s the limit!
● Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals worth being around
● Friendly company culture.
If you’re a “big picture” thinker and technology guru with a strategic mindset who wants to work for a fast-growing FinTech company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Interested? Get in touch!