Our client, a very well established Casino brand, are looking to strengthen their Legal & Compliance team, and are therefore looking for their next Legal & Compliance Manager.
As a senior member of the legal team you will be a trusted point of contact for the team, acting as a guide and mentor whilst working closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance and the General Counsel, to support the overall strategy and objectives of the department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements by keeping abreast of regulatory developments; providing effective advice, support and training across the business; managing regulatory reporting processes and liaising with authorities, and coordinating audits;
• Draft, review and negotiate compliant contracts and maintaining systematic contracts management;
• Obtain and maintain gaming licenses in countries by managing license applications and ensuring compliance with conditions and requirements;
• Ensure compliance with multi-national anti-money laundering laws and sanctions
• Assist with changes to the corporate structure
• Handling and keeping track of legal disputes, data protection, intellectual property rights, and other administrative procedures;
• Have 2 years of related experience, ideally within iGaming.
• Be approachable and an effective communicator across all levels of the business
• University degree in Law
• Great solving-skills with an optimistic approach;
• Ability to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion;
Interested? Great, let’s chat. Please apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.