We are looking for a Netherlands Media and Marketing Manager to join our client’s International Marketing team. This role will be remote based in The Netherlands on a permanent basis.
The Media Marketing Manager role will provide local expertise and insights into the future licensed Dutch market, in terms of insights and opportunities, media strategy and buying, market development projects.
The Marketing team is gearing up for a period of rapid expansion to fulfil its plan and vision to become one of the world’s leading gaming brands. This growth will be driven by both product and geographical diversification. Marketing will be the core driver over the next 5 years, and we are building out our Media team to facilitate this.
As part of the role, you will be assisting the Global Media Director to:
• Create a Marketing Strategy for the brand for the licenced Dutch market, in line with the broader vision for the brand.
• Develop, activate, and measure local media and marketing opportunities, partnerships, branded content, and sponsorships in line with the PokerStars brand and business targets.
• Work in close collaboration with the Media Operations team to ensure delivery of reports, presentations, plans and projects according to the team’s timelines.
• Ensure the coordination of all Marketing activities for the licensed Dutch market, including localization, adaptation of the assets and collaborate closely with Compliance, Legal or external parties when necessary.
• Work with the product verticals and the team of Country Leads, bringing to life the country strategy into a winning media and marketing plan in the licensed market.
• Lead the coordination between local agencies, external consultants, and freelancers with our central departments.
• Ensure the administration of all pre-approved payments and contracts for the market along with regular reconciliation and reporting of the P/L to line manager and other stakeholders.
• Ensure campaigns are delivered to pre-approved budgets, times, and quality parameters.
• Manage the process of having creatives approved by the Dutch media and advertising bodies followed by timely delivery to the Dutch agency and media partners.
• Work with the marketing effectiveness team to produce optimal reports, data driven, and establish measurement frameworks against our objectives.
• Reporting on Media Marketing activities and Media KPIs.
• Reporting on market analysis including tracking on competitors’ activity, market target behaviours, advertising trends.
Interested? Get in touch!