New gaming platform offering cutting edge technology and years of experience (over 50 years), is new to the market and is looking to set up an office in Malta.
Offering a new and unique Sportsbook and Casino platform to their clientele, they need a talented MLRO to join their team and make sure that all departments are adhering to the MGA’s regulations and policies.
The successful candidate will be amongst one of the first to join a company of fast-growing top performers and innovators.
An example of your responsibilities may look like:
• Providing an in depth knowledge of relevant AML/CFT laws and regulations in particular: the FIAU Implementing Procedures, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations, Anti Money Laundering Directive
• Ensuring the company remains compliant with all relevant AML/CFT regulations
• Providing recommendations for system and procedural enhancements in regard to AML/CFT
• Ownership of designing, implementing, and maintaining AML/CFT policy manuals including the Business Risk Assessment (BRA) and the Customer Risk Assessment (CRA)
• Analysing inherent risks raised in audits and risk assessments, implementing the necessary control mechanisms and ensuring they are addressed in accordance with agreed timelines
• Being responsible for regulatory reporting related to AML/CFT including submission of the Risk Evaluation Questionnaire (REQ)
• Ownership of key aspects of external third-party audits in accordance with AML/CFT obligations
• Reporting any suspicious transactions/activity to the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU)
• Assisting with defining technical requirements and operational processes to ensure they are in line with relevant AML/CFT regulations
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: