Well respected B2C gaming firm based in Malta urgently needs an MLRO to join their team. Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance. The MLRO is responsible for ensuring compliance to all Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) legislation, regulations, rules and guidance.
This is a high profile role with a significant amount of responsibility. What may be expected may range from:
• Interpreting, communicating and applying AML/CTF legislation, regulations, rules and guidance
• Managing special projects/programmes requiring AML/CTF stakeholder input.
• Developing an understanding of AML/CTF risks across the business and escalate these to the appropriate governance committees or executive leadership.
• Act as the Key leader on AML/CTF-related training and communication of AML/CTF initiatives and changes
• Drive initiatives by obtaining cooperation of others through education, conducting presentations, communication and influencing others, including upper management as needed
• Maintains relationships with other business functions and collaborate on maintaining best practices for AML/CTF