Our client is a tech company specialising in building payment solutions for various industries including igaming.
They are based in Sofia and looking to appoint on a full-time and onsite basis a Partner Development Manager who will support business development, onboarding, and management of payments for software platforms.
You will report to the Head of Business Development.
- Identify potential opportunities for product and strategic partnerships
- Work closely with the existing sales and account management team in order to make sure the integrations with new partners and new product rollouts for existing partners are going smoothly.
- Participate and lead complex contract negotiations with partners in conjunction with input and interactions with all company partners
- Identify and implement process improvements, driving solutions that are repeatable and cost-effective
- Suggest improvements on the partner success processes with a focus on scalability and growth
- Guide the account and partner management teams on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, marketing, or a related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of fintech industry experience
- Minimum three years of proven sales or relationship management experience in a tech product company
- Minimum 3 years of people management and process optimisations experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience in igaming will be a plus
Interested? Send a CV now. We will contact the selected for interviewing.