A well-known iGaming company are looking to expand their work force. They are looking for a highly driven individual to join their team as a Payments and Fraud Analyst.
• Process outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
• Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
• Handling document verification for customers.
• Specialize in the detection & prevention of fraud.
• Working closely with colleagues of the support and payments team.
• Doing daily shift reports on what has happened on the shift.
• Actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system, and procedure improvements.
• Investigate and locate any deposit issues that a customer may have.
• Recognize and take the appropriate action with bonus abuse.
Skills and Requirements:
• Team player.
• Driven individual with a great attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize the workload accordingly.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Able to multitask under pressure.
• Fluent in English (Other languages as well is a plus).
• Previous experience with Fraud, Payments & iGaming is a must.
• Shift working hours, including weekends. Covering 08.00-01.00
Interested? Contact me.