One of our very successful client, a Gaming (Casino) Operator is looking for a senior candidate to to take ownership and deliver the payments product roadmap, and targeting all technical aspects of the product.
Primarily, technical delivery of the payments roadmap agreed by the team and broader stakeholders:
- Technical implementation of new payment solutions including
- Competitor analysis
- Requirement’s analysis of PSPs and requirements definition to our external gateway
- Configuration and testing in staging
- Deployment to production
- Documentation of the method for operations including operational processes to handover to operations
Technical upkeep and optimisation of all payment solutions:
- Routing and fallback rules
- Error handling and investigations
- Technical escalations to 3rd parties
- Configuring alerts
- Dealing with outages and maintenance windows
- Monitoring service levels and acceptance rates
- A/B testing
- Maintenance of documentation
As well as:
- Defining, obtaining and analysis of reports which provide insight into payments from the point of view of providers and customers to help shape technical
- Responsibility for cashier look-and-feel, working to define and improve flows via our designers and gateway provider based on competition and best practice.
- Involvement in business development aspects of payments when required.
- Involvement in the finance aspect of payments at times – reconciliation, float management, reporting and trouble shooting.
- Involvement with the operational teams in terms of awareness of their duties and activities to manage risk and payments, including any suggestions on feasible technical improvements that could help their work.
- Advanced knowledge of Payment-IQ (DevCode) or an equivalent eCommerce payment gateway is imperative – 2-3 years experience including configuring payment methods.
- Proficiency in excel and data analysis is required.
- Understanding of web architecture and general technical competency is important (databases, APIs and services, scripting, markup languages, and data structures).
- Good understanding of hierarchical rule engines, IF-THEN-ELSE, and logic gates.
- Experience in iGaming is a must.
- Hands-on and solution focused.
- Perseverance, possess a desire to learn through trial and error.
- Quick learner with the ability to Google their way out of a problem.
- Ability to work under pressure while balancing multiple priorities.
Interested? Get in touch!