An emerging bank urgently needs a PQ’ed Head of Legal & Compliance to join their ambitiously growing team here in Malta. Reporting to the Board of Directors and CEO, this is a high-profile position that holds a lot of gravitas, responsibility and prestige.
As the Head of Legal & Compliance you will be responsible for protecting the bank by developing and implementing processes and procedures.
An example of your accountabilities may look like:
• Protect the business from a legal and compliance prospective.
• Keep abreast of all regulatory changes relating to the industry.
• Communicate all market and legislation changes to the relevant stake holders.
• Provide day-to-day advice and guidance on legal and compliance matters to the relevant audience.
• Work closely with the Risk Officer and MLRO to enhance the compliance culture within the Bank.
• Reviewing and/or drafting of policies and procedures in line with applicable regulations.
• Identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks, and creating and implementing solutions in order to protect the business.
Please note I am happy to offer a bespoke service on your behalf.
For further details contact me for a confidential conversation on: