We are looking for an experienced Lead product individual to help us take ownership over the company’s digital assets (Native apps and Web), shape and grow them to become leading channels for our operators and pave our global strategic roadmap.
The work will require constant communication and collaboration between cross-functional development and product teams, the operators, and other stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate would come from a similar industry, having filled similar roles on different scales, being fully charged and passionate to evolve with us, and becoming a market leader.
• Map and learn the current product, take ownership over its current and future roadmap.
• Set timely discovery sessions with our clients, operators, and their stakeholders – understand what they are missing based on their needs and competitor analysis.
• Set and Own success metrics and KPIs for your domains
• Continuously push to optimize, improve and perfect all the customer-facing product.
• Work tightly with Delivery and R&D to ensure all requirements are clear and reduce impediments daily with the teams to ensure efficient work.
• Challenge everything, break new grounds and re-invent the industry with us.
• A Doer, a leader, an experienced product visionary, highly analytical, a bar raiser, and a team player.
• 5+ years experience as Product Manager/Product Owner for a consumer-facing product
• 2+ years experience as a people/teams manager
• Extensive experience in lean experimentation, AB testing, and understanding user needs using various quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Hands-on experience working and leading Product Management, Front End Engineering, Native developers, and UI/UX designers.
• Hands-on experience managing a backlog, writing user stories, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other aspects of scrum workflow.
• Proactive, self-starter with a can-do mentality. Your bread-and-butter is discovering untapped markets and reading between the lines – identifying problems and take action with minimal guidance.
• Technical affinity and understanding – highly appreciated.
• Industry experience – highly appreciated.
• High level of English (Spoken & written) – mandatory.
Interested? Get in touch!